Sliding door

mjkeharvey

campfam
I have the 2010 cyclone 3010 and the sliding glass door is in need of adjustment and I have not been able to find a way to to it. Any thoughts?

jimtoo

Hi mjkeharvey,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

You are not giving us much information as to why the door needs adjusting,,, up ,,,down.. not level... a picture would help if you can also. And me not having a Cyclone, I can't help you, but if you could give a little more info.. someone will jump in and help you I'm sure.
Also you may post the question in only 1 area at a time...stops a lot of confusion by having the replies in one place.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy.

Jim M

mjkeharvey

campfam
Thank you for the info. With the sliding door closed the door has a gap at the bottom so it is not sitting level. It appears that I need to adjust the bottom of the door up. I have been unable to find an adjustment for that. The door does lock but still has the gap. I can lift the door by the handle an make it level but I need to find the adjustment to keep it that way. Thank you for any help.

jimtoo

On my door where the roller attaches to the top of the door, there is a nut that can be adjusted to raise of lower the door. Looks like about 10mm or 3/8" open end would do it. I can see mine easily, but if you can't see it you may need to remove a piece of trim. Also you may need to open the white plastic latch that holds the roller extension or hook to the door.

Hope this helps and is not leading you astray because yours may be different.

Jim M

Fiyrman

Sliding Door

Has anybody tried to add a "kick plate" to the bottom of the door track? Mine has been kicked a couple of times and now is bent. I hate to add something cheap looking.