sheets :-(

mrhits

I am having a horrible time trying to find sheets that fit. I am hoping somebody else here has already done the leg work and knows where to get the following:

1) Sheets for the unusually sized queen beds in the garage.
2) sheets for the fold out bed in the living room.
3) sheets for the bed in the loft above the garage.

I have a 2007 cyclone 4012

porthole

Retired
We are using standard Queen sheets for the garage bunks. Nothing special, just stuff from the household closet.

reverts

I have purschased sheets from the same place as Ray and Rockerga and they are great. They fit tight and the top sheet is fitted at the bottom. No more moving sheets. Good Luck.

mrhits

Wow.. to my amazement, regular old queen sheets from the house fit in the garage and the loft! :)

Thanks!

shriver63

I've looked at the website you guys recommended. They don't have any sheets for a 60 x 87 mattress. What did you order

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I've looked at the website you guys recommended. They don't have any sheets for a 60 x 87 mattress. What did you order
Wow, 60X87 is an odd size for sure. I think standard queen is 60X84 so they might fit. The sheets we ordered from ablifestyles were 72X80 camper kings.

shriver63

Yep measured them 3 times. I have no idea why someone would make a mattress this freaking odd and not have a sheet that would fit them

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Yep measured them 3 times. I have no idea why someone would make a mattress this freaking odd and not have a sheet that would fit them
It may be hindsight, but these days Queen mattresses are pretty reasonable. It might be best to just go buy a standard queen mattress and use normal sized sheets. If the bed pedestal is too long, it might be easy enough to trim a few inches off the end or modify it some way.

babsla

I am having so much trouble also. Especially with my odd size bunk beds in the loft. The mattresses are 38" x 85". I can't find sheets this size anywhere. We have a cyclone 3950 anyone else with this model with the two twin bunks ontop the loft? What did you do for sheets??