Seating Configuration

BStiers

I went and looked at the 305 and have some concerns with the lack of a Couch and Dinnet. I have a family of 4 and sometimes 6 but when I put in the table I can only seat 4 on the couch and only 2 can use the table to eat. I like the living area in the 361 but I am not a fan of a loft.

Is there a reason for having the ability to sleep so many but only have 2 people sit at the table?

Thanks
Bryan

Mike Aplin

Have you checked out our new happy jack sleeping/eating/entertainment area in the garage on our website? We try to combine as much sleeping, dining, and entertainment areas in all of our floor plans as possible. Some of our models are directed more toward a couple and many are for multiple family members. The lofts are a great place not only for additional sleeping, but also a great place for bonus storeage. If you have children, they now have a great place to dine in the garage with the new picnic table sitting area (optional) and the adults can sit at the main dining area. I hope we can find a combination that works for you and your family and we look forward to you joining the Heartland RV family very soon!! Take care, Mike

Jellystone

BStiers, we have a family of 4 and seat comfortably in our RW 305. The couch is big enough to seat 3 very comfy (4 if needed) & I have a folding lightweight fabric patio chair that I set up in front of the slideing glass door (couch side). We very seldom put up our table except to play cards. We usually eat at the picnic table outside or just eat "couch style" like you do at home in the living room. My wife also has a folding fabric patio chair that she sets up on our rug we put down in the garage when she wants to scrapbook or "facebook" at night when me and the kids watch a movie,etc. in the living room.

porthole

Retired
We have the 3010 (Cyclone version of the 305).
I picked up a Dinette table and 2 chairs in Elkhart and use that instead of the drop in table. Haven't tried it but I'm sure 4 would fit comfortable and 6 could make do without being too cramped

Mike Aplin

All great suggestions for how you and your family use your unit for seating. I noticed that you mentioned that your wife likes to visit Face Book. If you haven't checked out our Face Book pages for Road Warrior and Cyclone, I encourage everyone to join and to start sharing all of your positive experiences with your Heartland toy hauler. You can post all of your pictures of memorable trips and places that you have visited or your favorite camp ground. Take care and thank you for being part of the Heartland RV family. Mike