A few things I wish...

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We LOVE our ER 34QSRL, but I have a few suggestions :eek: for the future models:

1. Additional cabinet (not just the shelf) above the toilet for storing towels or TP or other bathroom stuff.
2. A real door (maybe a bifold?) to the bedroom, rather than the fabric z-fold curtain.
3. A narrow shelf at the top of the headboard area above the bed, for things like glasses and cell phone.

B

bwwalczak

Thank you for the ideas. Many customers have suggested the REAL DOOR, and this is a part of our 2011 production runs. We ALWAYS want to give customers another reason to buy a new ELKRIDGE!!!

goodtruck

we had our dealer put in the real bedroom door.as for the other 2 suggestions that would be a really great improvement.one other thing would be shelves under the tv cabinet.

archbarb

Well, we're on the same wave length...seems like a small cabinet could be installed over the toilet...I guess the Elkridge is the same as the BC set-up. I think a small ledge over the bed is a great idea...that will be our first mod when we get our unit. Heh, Bryan, maybe you can try that idea on our 3250 when you start to build it! We'd gladly be the guinea pigs!!
Barb

Cimriver

goodtruck said:
we had our dealer put in the real bedroom door.as for the other 2 suggestions that would be a really great improvement.one other thing would be shelves under the tv cabinet.

Shelves under the TV cabinet would be great. I am planning on adding one for my satellite receiver.

I would also like to see the winterizing valves and hose in the UDC. Crawling into the basement storage to turn these valves and isolated the water heater isn't especially practical.

I agree with everything already mentioned below, and..... hydraulic lifts on the basement doors instead of those little clip mounts on the outside; and trim back (make smaller) the interior facia side panels on the sofa slide and the TV/fireplace slide - to help eliminate the slides scraping the leather recliners when they close. Too tight a fit. Or find a little smaller recliner......
Thanks Bryan.

This would be cool: while you're connected to city water, have a switch or lever that fills up your fresh water tank, then automatically shuts it off once its full.

Also, stronger cabinet locking mechanisms. lots of times when we drive a few hours, the cabinets open up, so i have to bungee cord the knobs of cabinets in the kitchen and on top of the couch