Toilet Paper Holder Installed in My 3010

watchthebox

I just finished installing a toilet paper holder in my 3010. I finally got too tired of having the toilet paper sitting on the ground beside the toilet!

On e-Bay, I found a simple plastic toilet paper holder that mounts with a suction cup. I wanted to mount it to the shower enclosure wall, but that surface is so rough that the suction cup cannot stick to it. So I hot-glued a piece of Plexiglas to the shower enclosure glass, and then stuck the toilet paper holder on that. I'm pleased with the results. Here are a couple pictures:
mountingplatefortoiletp.jpgcyclonetoiletpaperholde.jpg

I just finished installing a toilet paper holder in my 3010. I finally got too tired of having the toilet paper sitting on the ground beside the toilet!

On e-Bay, I found a simple plastic toilet paper holder that mounts with a suction cup. I wanted to mount it to the shower enclosure wall, but that surface is so rough that the suction cup cannot stick to it. So I hot-glued a piece of Plexiglas to the shower enclosure glass, and then stuck the toilet paper holder on that. I'm pleased with the results. Here are a couple pictures:
View attachment 8762View attachment 8763

Looks good but why did you not use the factory toilet paper holders that fits in the bottom of the magazine rack?

watchthebox

I didn't have a magazine rack or toilet paper holder in mine. Maybe there was a change between the 2010 and 2011 model years?

We also wanted to put the toilet paper holder on the shower and it was not smooth. We bought one from Walmart thathas a glue on it that you loisten with a few drops of water rub it till it makes a thick consistency then apply it to surface. I used some masking tape to hold it for 12 hours till it dried. Honestly I thought it would not stay but to my surprise it has been on there for several trips now. I have given it a few light tugs and it is on there very well.

Brenda

watchthebox

We also wanted to put the toilet paper holder on the shower and it was not smooth. We bought one from Walmart thathas a glue on it that you loisten with a few drops of water rub it till it makes a thick consistency then apply it to surface. I used some masking tape to hold it for 12 hours till it dried. Honestly I thought it would not stay but to my surprise it has been on there for several trips now. I have given it a few light tugs and it is on there very well.

Brenda
It does seem like a good place for the toilet paper holder, doesn't it. I'm glad yours is holding.

traveler44

She picked out a three piece-- two ends with a roller in the middle and wanted it mounted to the side of the shower. The regular gorilla glue worked for about a year and one end fell down so I glued it back up with gorilla super glue and it stuck tight right away and is holding up real well. I have noticed other things I have glued with the regular gorilla glue only hold good for about a year and then the glue looks like it ages and weakens. Tom M.

Vtxkid

View attachment 8762View attachment 8763

I like It!!!

porthole

Retired
3010's don't have this anymore?

Would seem like a "boring room"

Attachments

• Cyclone_int_14_b.jpg
    Cyclone_int_14_b.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 124

Vtxkid

We don't have it either. I like that magazine rack Duane. Better keep an eye on it while were at the rally, it might come up missing!!! :)

truknutt

Committed Member
The '07 that we ordered was supposed to have one but when we received our '09 it was replaced with Wal-Mart style plastic-chrome junk. I was able to special order the wood rack/holder with matching cherry stain through Heartland customer service.