Good Morning From Rhode Island

Luvamoose

Hi--

I'm a married mom of 2 girls. My husband and I have a small farm and raise a few beef animals and turkeys for Thanksgiving each year. Our family takes long road trips a couple of times a year-- to Disney, North Carolina or central Illinois for now. For about 10 years we have been looking at 5th wheels, but the time has never been the best to make the $$ and time investment of utilizing it as much as it deserves. As our girls get older-- 15 and 10, we realize we need to get our rears in gear!! (Not that we expect to ever be able to vacation withOUT our girls! We are blessed to have children who have been brainwashed into loving long trips by Yukon XL...)

We've been looking at Carriage Cameos, but lately have been extremely impressed by the Heartland fivers. The floorplans and quality please me, but I am especially impressed with the newest cabinetry in the Big Country's. I'm really happy to find this forum so that I can have a lot of questions answered, just by scrolling through posts.

Thanks to all who are making this such a helpful site-- after 10 years, you can imagine we are really doing our best to be well informed, lol...

Interested in BC 3494 QBS or a BC 3595 RE at the moment... But my 15 YO is in love with the Elkridge 35 QSQB for the extra bathroom. ;) If you have opinions on either-- feel free to let me know!

Thanks for being there everyone!

Heidi

jimtoo

Hi Luvamoose, Hi Heidi,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

We also were looking at Cameos when we purchased out Bighorn. We just felt we got move value for the dollar with a Heartland product. We have not regretted it.

Enjoy the forum and see you on the road in your Heartland. We also have some awesome Heartland Owners rallies...great people and lots of food. :D

Jim M

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Welcome to the forum.
We have a BC and love it. Like Jim, we started to pull the trigger on a Sunnybrook but ran across the BC just prior to that.
Ended up with the BC and are very happy with our decision.