ref temp

lhetsler

When you have the refer on auto, it tries to use electric first, then gas, If your gas is not on then it cannot start. If your turn you tank on, it will start up. You can also push the gas button which will prioritize it to run on gas. It is blinking because by unpluging it you have told it to go to gas, but when it tries to go to gas, your gas is not on. There is a little guy in there running back and forth trying to figure out what you want.

phoenix50

When you have the refer on auto, it tries to use electric first, then gas, If your gas is not on then it cannot start. If your turn you tank on, it will start up. You can also push the gas button which will prioritize it to run on gas. It is blinking because by unpluging it you have told it to go to gas, but when it tries to go to gas, your gas is not on. There is a little guy in there running back and forth trying to figure out what you want.

The gas is off & the coach plugged into electric as always. Both auto & LP green lights on. It should go right to elecric when auto is pushed, right?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Yes to what Les said. Silly question, I see you have a 2010 model, have you used it on 120 before? The refer may not be plugged in. Just thinking out loud. Or perhaps the GFCI is tripped in the Bathroom.

Peace
Dave

phoenix50

Unplugged & plugged back in the ref plugs & the electric outlet. Same w/ fuse & on/off on ref panel now I will wait and see. Emptied the ref and I hope to put it all back in the morning.

hcriddle

I noticed mine on the last trip would not change back to electric after I unplugged and moved. It will change over to LP but will not change back. I turned it off and back on to automatic and it worked but when I unplugged again it switched to LP and stayed there again. can't get it to make the switch back to electric when I plug it back in.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I noticed mine on the last trip would not change back to electric after I unplugged and moved. It will change over to LP but will not change back. I turned it off and back on to automatic and it worked but when I unplugged again it switched to LP and stayed there again. can't get it to make the switch back to electric when I plug it back in.

Our daughter/son-in-law just got their Trail Runner out of the shop (Lone Star RV on the North Freeway) for the same thing. Their fridge would not auto switch. They changed out the control board and it took care of the problem.

lwmcguir

I usually check the outlets at the back to be sure they are live. However it seems that when ours is changed over we may have to trip the GFI and reset it. Then it takes off on automatic. Noticed the fans don't run much but that is a good thing with the large fridge and with ours in the slide. A tech noted a few months ago that is takes 1 hour to catch up with the doors open 1 minutes. Seems to be the case when it is really hot. Catches up much better/faster with the AC on.

lwmcguir

The Dometic diagnostics are a great tool to check and see if you have an error. Very easy to use per your manual.