new owner and window coverings

We pick up our Sundance XLT FW Wednesday. We've had a small trailer for three years and enjoy the lifestyle so are moving up. I can't wait to get the 5'er to replace the window coverings. I see there are rods in the bedroom so that's good. What have others done with their own personal window coverings?

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of friendly folks with a lot of good information.

We're planning to put blinds in our living area soon and are trying to decide which style we like best.

jimtoo

Hi corgiquilter,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family.. We have a lot of great people here with lots of information. So if you need help, Just ask.

Please do a really good PDI when you go to pick up your new unit... take your time and make sure everything works ,,, and you know how to work everything. If you can stay for a day or so at the dealer or close by.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
I HAVE TAKEN SOME 2" x 4' x 8' SHEETS OF WHITE FOAM FROM LOWES/HOME DEPOT AND CUT IT TO FIT THE 3 WINDOWS IN OUR BEDROOM. TAPE SOME DUCT TAPE AROUND THE EDGES TO KEEP IT FROM CRUMBLING EVERYWHERE, IT PUSHES INTO THE WINDOW AND HOLDS TIGHT. IT DEADENS THE SOUND AND REALLY STOPS THE HEAT TOO DOWN HERE IN SOUTH LOUISIANA. WE TAILGATE A LOT WITH GENERATORS RUNNING SOMETIMES CLOSE BY AND THIS REALLY HELPS WITH THE NOISE.