Mods Finally

lhetsler

I finally got around to modifications that are well documented on this site, the tent in the vent, oxygenics shower, digital thermostat and the screen door opener. All went well and work great. Thanks to all of you for your ideas. Heading out west for 5 weeks so these mods will come in handy. Also finally got rid of that awful rock hard matress that comes with the Bighorn, found a king size air matress with builtin pump by intex that is the exact size and topped it with 4 inch foam. A lot less weight and much more comfy.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
You're not done, by a long shot. When you get tired of getting smacked in the back of the head by the door at the UDC, you might want to do this small mod. I finally completed it today.

View attachment 8813

lhetsler

Yes, I camp a lot in Pensicola, right on the bay at the Blue Angels Campground and there is always a wind and I was getting brain damage, so I did almost exactly what you did about a year ago.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
There's always another mod to do. I've got a battery switch waiting to be installed, along with a brass check valve for the water heater. And I've got three sets of Parkland plastic slide strips to install. We'll be heading home early next week, so I'll be making some shelf "inserts" for a couple of the kitchen cabinets to utilize the empty space at the top of them. Wife wants a custom made footstool, similar to the folding table I made for her, as well. Gotta let my woodworking tools know I still love them, too. And then there's a rope rescue exercise on the 17th I've got to attend...