Latest Mod

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
I have been thinking about mounting a 32 inch flat screen tv on the wall in the basement of our Landmark.Well with a good idea from Southern Nights,I did it.I don't have a picture yet but when I get one I will post it.I also have a cable run to the basement for a satelitte receiver and a cable for cable tv that are both seperate from what came in the camper.More mods. are rolling around in my mind.

ct0218

Sounds nice Terry, can't wait to see the photos. What else have you got in the works?

trdeal

Sounds nice Terry, can't wait to see the photos. What else have you got in the works?

Hey Clark.It is good to see you on the forum again.Well I don't know if you know this but over the winter I installed (with some help) a electric fireplace and replaced the HEAVY tv that came in the unit with a flat screen tv.I am looking into adding a piano hinge to my steps leading up to the bedroom and box in under the step for storage.I also would like to add an outside power receptacle near the door.Right now that is all I have in mind.But we will see.You guys take care of yourselves.Hows that new computer working out for you?Have a safe day.

porthole

Retired
On my motorcycle forum we use this Gif emoticon extensively for those of you who tease without documenting :D

worthless.gif

Last edited:

ct0218

Sounds like all that will keep you busy. As for the outlet, you could tap into the one in the basement and run the wire down and out underneath the floor. Mount the box on its side, facing out. I thought about doing the same thing, its on my list for the next mod.

trdeal

On my motorcycle we use this Gif emoticon extensively for those of you who tease without documenting :D

View attachment 8836
Hey Duane. I looked for our camera this afternoon but I could not find it.I think it is in my wife's car and she is out of town.I was going to post a picture of the basement tv.I posted pictures of the fireplace and living room tv a few months back.

trdeal

Sounds like all that will keep you busy. As for the outlet, you could tap into the one in the basement and run the wire down and out underneath the floor. Mount the box on its side, facing out. I thought about doing the same thing, its on my list for the next mod.
I had thought about tapping into that outlet also.I checked behind the sliding doors in the basement today and the best I can tell the steps are boxed in already.It is really hard to see with everything else in the way. I think I can get the top step off without tearing up the wood, but the bottom step I think will be a different story. I am wondering if I need both steps hinged.I guess I can pull the top step off first.That will give me a better idea of what I need to do.

porthole

Retired
Hey Duane. I looked for our camera this afternoon but I could not find it.I think it is in my wife's car and she is out of town.I was going to post a picture of the basement tv.I posted pictures of the fireplace and living room tv a few months back.

Yep, fireplace looked great. Meant to come see it at Hatt but forgot .......

trdeal

Yep, fireplace looked great. Meant to come see it at Hatt but forgot .......
Thanks Duane.I was very pleased with how it turnrd out.Once you do a mod and realize you can do it,it kinda of gets your mind thinking about other things you can do.I am sure we will be at other rallies together and you will be welcome to take a look if you like.