Elkridge flooring "wood" or vinyl?

Luvamoose

When I am on Heartland's Floorplans/Gallery pages for the Elkridge, some of the photos show a vinyl flooring (seems to be in conjunction with the Oak cabinets?) and some show the wood flooring (or simulated wood-- Beaufloor is mentioned in the BC brochure...) which seems to be with the cherry cabinets. I do not see the flooring mentioned as an option to change. (I do see "optional Oak hardwood", but I am assuming that refers to the Oak IPO Cherry cabinets.)

Anyone who has ordered-- can you help me with this? It gives such a different look when you go from lighter to darker (my preference) and change the floors. I realize that some photos do include options, not standard features, so I am sure it isn't something that cannot be changed :) Just trying to use the MSRP order forms to get some idea of prices amongst units we like.

Thanks!

Heidi

goodtruck

We have a 2010 ER 34QRSL with the vinyl floor in the kitchen and bath and just love it.I am sure that there will be a co rep post shortly and you will get the info from the ones that know for sure. Heartland has stood behind there product like they want us to buy another one.There are a great bunch of people on this forum with lots of experance that have a willingness to help so you can get all your questions answered.

B

bwwalczak

This is somewhat confusing, but let me clear it up.

2010 model year ElkRidge offered the Vinyl Tile look floor on both cherry and oak interior.
2011 model year ElkRidge offers the WOOD LOOK Beauflor on both cherry and oak interior.

Our web folks kept some of the 2010 photos on line since the layout and wood is the same. Sorry for the confusion.

Luvamoose

Thank you Bryan-- that's exactly what I wondered about the model year in the pics-- I realize it must be hard to cover all the bases with pics. Glad to know it is there for the 2011 models. It looks lovely! I was sure it was a vinyl flooring because of the application and cost, but it makes such a difference in the overall appearance. Thanks for responding personally, that is something I have noticed many times on this forum and it makes me very inclined to buy a Heartland product!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
The Beauflor hardwood is still a type of vinyl floor, not a 'real' or 'engineered' hardwood floor. I liked the tile better, and that is why I was happy getting the 2010 model.

Luvamoose

Thanks TravelTiger,

I do realize it is vinyl, that is what I meant in my post above-- I was sure it was vinyl, but I think it makes a difference in the overall look... I just preferred the look myself over the vinyl "tile". Nice you could get the 2010 with the one you like :)