RV Service Reviews Website Needs Your Support

wdk450

Gang:
I contacted the owner of the RV Service Reviews website with the idea of starting a RV Dealer Reviews website. The owner declined, relating the following:

RV Service Reviews Where RV Owners Evaluate Service Facilities!
Help us maintain this web site

My wife and I retired in 2005 and are full-time RVers. We conceived and developed this web site as a resource of all RVers. The web site accepts no advertising or ad support of any kind. If you would like to help us defray the cost of hosting this web site, please consider making a small donation by clicking the PayPal image below.

The annual cost to host this web site is about $450.00. So far this year the donations total $50.00.

Thank you for your support, with reviews and small donations!

Janice and Gary

They have a Paypal link here: http://www.rvservicereviews.com/MakeDonation.asp

I made a $50 donation. This is a great asset to the RVing community, and these good folks shouldn't have to bear the entire cost.

I cleared this posting with Jim Belletti before entering it.

porthole

Retired
Never saw the site before. But I think I would start with removing the snide comment about small donations if they are looking for people to donate.

irvin56

Entered my review of dealer service, sould be on line within 48hrs. Thanks.
I found some info on ones in my area and some comments were interesting

"Thank you for your support, with reviews and small donations! "

Never saw the site before. But I think I would start with removing the snide comment about small donations if they are looking for people to donate.

Duane. I didn't read it as a "snide comment"; rather as a desire to be supported by a number of small contributors, instead of a few large contributors.

porthole

Retired
"Thank you for your support, with reviews and small donations! "

Duane. I didn't read it as a "snide comment"; rather as a desire to be supported by a number of small contributors, instead of a few large contributors.

After looking at it again, I guess you can look at it with either a half full or half empty glass of water.