A few mods

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi all, wanted to share a few mods.

I needed a place to hold my drink when I sit on the couch. I attached it with command adheasive strips, so no holes are drilled. Can be closed when not needed. Found this at Camping World and available online.

The racks for shoes are Elfa brand, secured with command adhesive brushed-nickel hooks, so the racks can be removed and stored elsewhere when the slide is brought in.

The little black shelf I found at Hobby Lobby, and again held on with command strips. I have one on each side of the headboard, just right for glasses and cell phone.

TT

Attachments

• can-holder.jpg
    can-holder.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 273
  • shelf.jpg
    shelf.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 302
  • can-holder-closed.jpg
    can-holder-closed.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 288
  • shoerack.jpg
    shoerack.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 293
I agree. There's been some discussion in our branded community for Elkridge design improvements....you have an answer for a few that I will use. Thanks!

silverhawk

Great ideas TravelTiger! My wife bought a small table from Pier One that fits great between the two chairs. She plans on looking for the shelves for the bedroom tomorrow. About the baskets for the shoes, we can't tell where you have them mounted from the picture??

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Silverhawk, they are mounted on the wall in front of the sink. We also found a table at Hobby Lobby to fit between the chairs, but I needed something when sitting on the couch. I'll post pics of that soon.

TT