St Augustine Campgrounds

osims

bsims
We are going to visit St Augustine Fl after we leave the rally in Nashville, would like some campground suggestions. I have found several but would like some first hand reviews.
Bill

Rrloren

We have stayed at Bryn Mawr which is on the beach and is nice, altho it's been a few years.
Also stayed at the KOA but didn't like it. Last year we wanted to try North Beach Campground in Vilano Beach but they had no room.

Bill & Ornell
We are at Ocala, FL right now. I have a thread about the places we stayed at while going to Key West.

Maybe you would like a couple of places we stayed at. Places in Florida.

Email me if you need more information.

BC

JJnLilly

A bit north but a nice place is Hanna City Park - it's a Jacksonville city park. Full hookup sites and nice and quiet. If you walk the beach to the north, you run into security guards for the Mayport Naval Station.

scotty

A bit north but a nice place is Hanna City Park - it's a Jacksonville city park. Full hookup sites and nice and quiet. If you walk the beach to the north, you run into security guards for the Mayport Naval Station.

Don't know if this is too late or not, but be aware that Hanna City park is nice, but hard to navigate through. Sharp turns, lots of trees. We live in Jacksonville and went there several times with our SOB 31 footer, but won't want to pull anything much longer in there. Stagecoach is a good place in St Augustine. It's about 5 miles from downtown and almost directly across from the 95 outlets.