Back on the Road again

Princess Kathleen

Hi
We finally are getting ready to hit the road again. The Luv Shak has been waiting for parts (heavy duty leaf springs, tire, rim, lugs and nuts) since the 13th of September and they finally came in this week and we will be off to Canada Saturday.

Take care and if you see us wave and have a smile.....

PK

Princess Kathleen

There is a reason for my madness to go to Montreal is to see the first granddaughter....she is 6 months old....We were there when she was born at the end of April....been getting lots of pictures from her mom, but there is nothing like holding your grandbaby

Trap

Hope you have a great trip and try not to smile to hard when your holding the baby.

All the Best Trap

Princess Kathleen

Maybe I was to hopeful when we picked up the Luv Shak about leaving today. Hubby and I were checking it out after we picked it up (4:00) and DH thinks they put the springs on backwards....we are taking pictures and sending them to JIm, so it looks as if we sit for a few more days.

PK

Princess Kathleen

Again....away we go

Hi
We made it out of Louisiana Tuesday, stopped at Lake Lurleen in Alabama then to Kingston, TN. While in the area we stopped by RVs for Less for a few more tenny tinney repairs...replaced a few screws and latches....at least we did not have to stay for 28 days....Saturday we will be heading to Canada...None
PK