Kitchen Faucet

azbound

We have a 2009 Bighorn 3400RL and having issues with the Kitchen Faucet. When I use the faucet sometimes, it acts like it has a vapor lock, I can hear the faucet trying to come on but no water. Sometimes I have to turn it on and off 2 or 3 times to get water and then sometimes I can't get any water. When that happens I can turn water on and then off in the bathroom sink and then the water works just fine in the kitchen. This started as something that happened about once a week, then a couple times a week, then every other day. Now it happens at least once or twice daily. At first I thought it was loosing it's prime but I am not finding any signs of a leak anywhere. The faucet in the bathroom and shower are working just fine.

any and all ideas or theories welcome.

ct0218

Check your pex line connection at the faucet...turn of water at outside faucet, disconnect the line from the bottom of the faucet, have someone turn on the outside faucet while you have the pex line stuck in a bucket. If it works after several attempts I would then assume it is an internal problem with the faucet--such as a foreign object(s). If no water comes out, then there is a problem somewhere between that point and where it branches off at a "T" with another line.

wdk450

Azbound:
Check out this thread. I think that there are others. A common problem.
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...-Pressure....or-Lack-therof!?highlight=faucet

W

Wade

You should have taken a better quality tap. While buying taps, the most important thing which needs to be taken care of is to purchase the tap from a very well known and good manufacturing company. I would suggest you to buy new one because it’s better to take a good tap and use it for long period without any problem in it.