GUESTS: There is much more on this forum than what you are seeing now

jbeletti

Dear guests, unregistered users and users not logged in,

As of Oct-2006, there are nearly 1,500 threads and 10,000 posts on this forum.

Registration is required in order to access the vast majority of information about Heartland RV products.

Please register today. It's free! Note too that once you register, you will receive a confirmation email. You must respond to that email in order to finalize your registration.

Twice each year, the database is cleaned, removing users who have not finalized their registration.

There is a wealth of information here. Enjoy.

Jim Beletti
Admin

U

Unregistered

trying to register

i tried to register 11/6/2006 and as of yet did not receive an email to continue the registration process. What do I need to do?

email: ande1345@gmail.com
username: auntiemaryann

Thanks- mary ann

jbeletti

Didn't get your registration confirmation email?

Hi Guests (Mary Ann was sent a private email),

If you are reading this as a Guest because you have yet to receive an email with your registration confirmation, there are a couple of reasons and I'd like to explain then and tell you what to do next.

In many cases, during the user registration process, an invalid email address has been used. Usually inadvertently. In these cases, the forum email sent to you cannot be delivered and is bounced. I do receive all bounces but there's not much I can do with them as I have no other way to contact the user.

The other reason some Users never receive an email with their registration confirmation is because the email from the forum is being treated as SPAM either by their email provider (most often) or by their email application (fewer cases). Here again, while I do receive all bounces, there's not much I can do with them as I have no other way to contact the user.

Four days ago, I contacted the forum's web and email hosting company about bounces from Gmail. They responded by adding PTR (Pointer Record Internet Used in reverse lookups by DNS servers) to my hosting account. While it was supposed to take up to 72 hours to be propagated completely, it seems to not have taken just yet. I will follow-up on this right now but I'm hopefull that this will take care of issues with user of Gmail.

What can you do?
If you do not receive your registration confirmation email, please contact me at jim@heartlandowners.org from the email address you registered with and I will help you finalize your registration.

Thanks,

Jim
Admin

irvin56

updated to dec 26 =2009

As the forum near the start of next decade=2010.

there are 12,036 threads

100,942 posts

6,959 members

13 seperate trailer forums plus general ones.

and lots of questions and answers for the Heartland product lines you are looking for

Enjoy your browsing of forums, and register with Jim B. for more info and access to all of the forum.
lots of GREAT MEMBERS and great info located at you finger tips

2010augusta

Re: updated to dec 26 =2009

Jim B. I think it is time to update this sticky and prune some of the extra discussion here.

fredf

Hi,

How do i post a new question on the forum. It's probabably obvious but I've been searching for an hour and can't seem to find how to post a new question:(

Fred

pegmikef

You can do a search by the subject of your question and if there are any threads of the same subject, you might be able to just add your question to an existing thread . . . or go the forum area of your question e.g., Big Horn, then select the topic most relevant to your question, enter that topic area and there will be a prompt at the top to start a new thread. You can start a thread with your question. Make sure the title gives readers a good idea of what the subject area is.

jbeletti

Hi,

How do i post a new question on the forum. It's probabably obvious but I've been searching for an hour and can't seem to find how to post a new question:(

Fred

Fred,

I see you've made 8 posts. Maybe they were all replies to someone else's thread? To make your own thread to ask you own question, navigate to the sub-forum you want to ask in, then look for the +Post New Thread button in the upper-left of the page. Click it.
Google ChromeScreenSnapz151.jpg

fredf

Thanks very much. The POST NEW THREAD button was covered by a yellow box telling me about the new owner's manual section. once i exited that box the post new thread button was visible. Thought I'd lost my mind for a while there.:eek: