A GREAT dealer

nscaler2

Just got our 3055 back from being serviced for a whole laundry list of things that needed to be fixed. It was serviced at Chetopa RV Center in Chetopa Kansas. This was not our selling dealer, because they went out of business. Considering they didn't sell us the rig, Chetopa RV was GREAT!!!:) Besides repairing all the things on our list they fixed other things that we didn't even know were about to go wrong. They went way out of their way to make us happy. Wish we had purchased from them in the first place. We just bought from the dealer closest to us and Chetopa was another 80 miles further away. Anyway, they are a great dealer, and yes the dealer DOES make all the difference in the ownership experience. If any of you that live even remotely close to Chetopa, are considering buying a Bighorn or a Sundance, this IS they dealer to buy from. :):):)

P.S. Coley, thanks for steering us to the right place!!!
http://www.chetoparv.com/index.php

kognito

Thanks for the info, and link! I have talked to Deyrl and Stephanie out there a few times since your post brought this dealer to my attention.

My wife and I are flying out there next weekend to look a a couple of rigs they have in inventory.