Slide out leaking

DMAX154

I have a 3200RE and my door side slide out is leaking. Not the kinda of leak most would think about, when it rains outside and the roads get wet the slide leaks from the underside. All of the road spray some how is finding its way inside. It is at the dealer now getting worked on. Hopefully they will get it right the first time around. Anyone else have this same problem?

tmcran

There have been a fair number of problems like this. I had this happen to me off and on. Doesn't leak inside but drips out the bottom of RV around the drains. I have sealed the bottom areas as much as I can. Post back and lets us know what they find.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Sounds like the "corner blocks" are missing or mis-aligned under the slide. These are triangular pieces of rubber in each corner that stops water from being thrown up under the slide during travel...Heartland starting using these several years ago to eliminate this issue....

Wharton

I seem to recall meeting someone on the road with this problem and after many trips to the dealer the homegrown solution was to put the foamy kneeling pads, cut to size, in the wheel wells, stopped all the problems.