good job Jim

fljlcw

Just got your Email wow what savings thanks for putting that deal together with Lippert we have been wanting an auto leveling system Fred

Dragoon

There's a lot of us interested in this, I think. A while back Jim said that Lippert was looking into this and he'd let us know. Hopefully we'll find out soon?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
This sounds like this could be a deal like last year at the Goshen rally. Offer was made by Lippert to registered rally attendees only.
I don't think they can do that for the whole industry

Peace
Dave

Bobby A

Someone please tell me what kind of leveling system we are talking about hear, and the $$$$, I may be interested also ??

Thanks,

The promo is not posted here as it's a rally special Lippert put together for us. I emailed it to all registered Nashville rally attendees. I always try my best to add as much value as possible to the National rally and this is one of those things.

There are still a couple of spots open for the rally :)

Jim

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Best darn Mod we ever did...well worth the money, especially if you live in your unit!!! Takes less than two minutes to get 5er off the truck and have it level all by myself, and ours isn't auto-level, but it does have a remote control. No blocks, boards nothing...unless on soft ground (which is rare), then we put small boards under the jack feet so they don't sink.

Thanks for the video link Dave.

Thanks for the feedback Kathy.

For all, I have to add that I had LevelUp as a proto-type on my last demo rig and now I have our factory orderable Lippert leveling on my current demo coach and I will never have another 5th wheel without a leveling system. Not having to carry all those boards and blocks is freeing :) I am not getting any younger (or lighter) - so any chance I get with RVing, I try to do it smarter and easier on the body. Hitting the first "big one" this year ya know :)

I spoke to Jonathn at Lippert today to see if they were getting calls yet and if so, if there were any problems with the promos etc. He told me he is getting tons of calls and nearly everyone of them are scheduling LevelUp installs. If LevelUp makes RVing easier for customer - it pleases me to no end :)

Jim

kakampers

I wish the video had more technical information and less PR on how much spare time you'll have for jogging and thumbing through a magazine, not to mention the inept pilot trying to level the rig.

What's funny about that is the "inept pilot" is actually Bob Tige the inventer of the Level-Up system...one heck of an engineer!!!

kakampers

What is the "average" cost to have the LEVEL UP installed on a pre-existing coach ?

Don't know what the "rally special" is that Jim worked out, but if you have electric front landing gear, they will need to be replaced in addition to adding the level-up, which actually consists of the four jacks surrounding the tires. The cost for us to do this was, I think, close to $3,200....don't know what they're charging now...we did it thru Trailair, but now Lippert has taken over...

RJ,

Here's my no PR pitch for leveling:

1. Lower front gear and unhitch
  2. Press Auto-Level button
  3. While unit is leveling, connect power and water
  4. When unit is done leveling, run out slides and hit Find on satellite dish controller
  5. Open cold beverage and enjoy
Elapsed time: 5 minutes or less in total!

That's my process :)

Jim

porthole

Retired
Can the auto level be biased at all? For me I like "level" to be just slightly nose and door side high. My goal is to have the majority of the AC condensation run off the the ODS rear corner.
Helps to keep the mud away from 4 legged creatures.