For Sale: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic DRW 4x4

Status
Not open for further replies.

beasleyrl

I am selling my 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 classic dually 4x4 with approximately 50K miles. It is an LT3 model so it is fully equipped with leather interior, dual power heated seats, Bose sound system, multidisc CD player, XM, power sunroof, Duramax/Allison, Onstar, and rear seat video system. I have added a Line-X bedliner, soft toneaux cover, Reese Rails, a Hensley TrueControl Gold Brake controller, and Firestone Riderite air springs. The original MSRP on the truck was over $51K and I have added well over $2K in options. KBB, Edmunds, and NADA list the retail of this vehicle at over $35K without the options. I am asking $32K. If you are interested please PM me. I may trade this vehicle soon if I don't get an offers so don't wait too long! It is a great deal for someone who needs a vehicle that is equipped for 5th wheel towing. Unfortunately, I'm afraid my Cyclone simply weighs too much for this vehicle and need to upgrade to something larger. While I am not interested in selling it without the truck, I would be willing to include my Hensley Trailersaver air hitch as part of the package for an additional $2K. Roger

jimtoo

For more information, please contact Roger by PM or email.

Closed per forum rules.

Roger, if you need to make a change or when you sell the truck, please let me or a mod know.

Jim M

Status
Not open for further replies.