EZ pin-box mount for the Club Plaque

2010augusta

We are in a back-in site and the ladder mount does not give us an opportunity to display the club plaque, So I went to Home Depot and bought 2 7/16" coupler nuts and epoxied them to the front of the pin box. Now the plaque can just slip into the two nuts ans hang on the front of the pin-box.

DSCN6960.JPGDSCN6956.JPGDSCN6957.JPG

The plaque can slip all the way down, but it would be resting on the truck as it is parked,

jpajax

I did it to mine too but I have the pin box cover so had to do a little different. Used half of the ladder brackets and bolted them to cover.

jnbhobe

I just drilled two holes in the front of the pin box and slid the plaque in the holes sort of like Alan did

musicman

I place my plaque on the pin box when we are camping also. I use a piece of trailer lights wire (green, yellow, brown) to hold the plaque onto the pin box. It works great and very cheap. I use the brown color so you cannot even see the wire holding the plaque. I have the trail air hitch so I have spaces to put the wire already. No holes needed. LOL!

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
A few days ago, I met Chuck of Plak-R in the Elkhart County Fair Grounds campground. He showed me the front half of the plaque ladder mount, with 3M’s VHB double sided tape. I purchased a set for $ 15.00. You can order them from Chuck at http://www.plak-r.com/ or at 1-866-427-5257. I plan to use the bracket to mount on the Trail-Air pin box.

Attachments

• DSC02089Small.JPG
    DSC02089Small.JPG
    270 KB · Views: 44

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Thanks Terry!!! I had to remove my plaque mount from the ladder a couple days ago. I've been trying to come up with a plan and now I have one. I now have some JT stabilizers thanks to TXBobcat. I used to carry our stepladder under the front below the storage area but had to move it to install the JT's. Now the ladder is hanging on the rear roof access ladder. Now all I need is a round tuit.