PP America, Always ask

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Once again our Passport America membership was accepted during the restricted time. Currently camping in the WI Dells at American World, and they gladly gave us the Passport Am rate on the weekend. It sure doesn't hurt to ask, "Do you accept Passport America"? This is the second year we have had it, and it doesn't take long to earn the yearly fee back when you camp for 50% the rate. Another benefit from the Heartland Owners Club. :angel: Happy camping to all.

beardedone

Beardedone
I can vouch for that. Just got the PA and made reservations at 1/2 rate for next week. Just one problem, the campground got flooded out today and is under more than a meter of water. May have to make new plans.

tom

Glad you were not set up in the CG. That is a lot of water. I hope other campers made it out okay.

Hi Tom,

I am camping in your great State of WI right now - trying to dodge the storms. Thank you for sharing your Passport America experience with the group. For the shipping cost only, it sure is a nice club benefit for those that can use it.

For those Club members that are already PPA members, you can use the certificate for a $15 discount on your next annual renewal. For those that are Lifetime Members of PPA, John at PPA told me to tell people to give their cert, to someone who could use it.

Happy camping all,

Jim

TXBobcat

Fulltime
We also use Passport America. However be sure to read the restrictions. Some only allow week days. Not available if staying a week. Good for only certain camp sites. This is not the same with all, but you do need to be aware of any restrictions.

We stayed at Wilderness RV Park Estates in Silver Springs FL and this is a NICE park and full use of Passport America. Stayed there over week and got a full discount on all days. Don't miss this park if your in the area..

Another discount to use is Camp Club USA. It works the same as Passport America and covers some campgrounds not in PPA.

We use both of them when available.

FWIW
BC

Paul & Nan

We stayed at a beautiful park on the Snake River just into Oregon for $13 a night with PP. Spent 2 nights in Hermiston, Or at $15 a night. the only times we have used PPA, but paid for themselves, not just in dollars, but in excellent surroundings. And for retired military, do not forget the parks on the many bases. $13-20 a night for great accomodations. Nan