32 buds with Hensley Arrow

Kman

My wife and I are new to Heartland. We just ordered our 32Buds. We were concerned about trailer sway so we also purchased a Hensley Arrow to tow with. Has any one here experienced towing using a Hensley? We watched a video but thought we would get the opinion of others. We are very anxious to get our North Trail!

RollingHome

Kman, I towed TT's for years, my last TT was big. I used an el cheapo WD hitch and sway bar and had zero problems. However, had I known about the Hensley Arrow I definitely would have bought it for peace of mind. I currently have a Hensley TS3 for my 5er. Hensley is a rock solid company which employs good engineering practices and ideas coupled with simplicity of design. By the way, their between the wheel rocker stoppers work well too and are easy to use. The only Hensley product which didn't work for me were the strap on towing mirrors. If you have not purchased your brake controller yet take a look at the one they sell. Give us an honest opinion once you get some miles on the Arrow in another thread. Have fun with your new toy :)