Got My Orders For Christmas Trip Need Help

jpajax

I was TOLD that we are going to Texas to see oldest son end of December. We are in NC going to Allen, Texas, will be traveling I-40 out of NC. Would like to stay in cg for one or two nights (old people breaks) what would you suggest on places and route. I know that there are sites that will do this but would like personal input and experience. This will be our longest trip ever little nervous, that is another reason for over night breaks. Have Passport America haven't used it yet but would help on expenses. Also need a camp ground at or near Allen, Texas, son's house is like so many in Texas (big house little land). Look forward to see youall in Tenn. for rally. Your Redneck Buddy Jimbob:rolleyes:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Not sure where you are in NC or about where you would like to stop in TN. Are you thinking about somewhere in the middle part of the state? There is a fairly ez campground near Lebanon (before Nashville) called Countryside Resort (Good Sam's park 615-449-5527). It's just off the interestate and pretty ez to get on/off. There's not alot from Nashville to Memphis.

tmcran

We stayed at Country Side a couple of days in April. Not a bad park. Some sites are in need of some work but most were alright. The showers were ok fine for stop over.