Got Home With Our BC

Joel

Yep, the wait is over. We went up to pick up our new 3595RE and had the walk through and made it back home.. Sure pulled that BC around to let everyone admire it..:rolleyes: Just kidding, but we are proud of it.

Now we have to wait for a week or two before we can go anywhere in it.

silverhawk

CONGRATULATIONS Joel on your new BC!! We picked up our new Elk Ridge 34QSRL last week and we are heading to Steamboat Springs day after tomorrow :) BUT we did do a couple of "driveway" camping trips . . . we couldn't resist LOL Enjoy

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new Big Country. Hope you will enjoy it as much as we have ours. Now you have to change your signature to say "Proud owner of a BC 3595RE".

goodtruck

Congrats on the new BC hope you enjoy yours as much as we enjoy our Eagle Ridge.Hope to see you someday.

Joel

Congratulations on your new Big Country. Hope you will enjoy it as much as we have ours. Now you have to change your signature to say "Proud owner of a BC 3595RE".

I must be tired, I can't remember how to change my signature line.. )

MrsSouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
I must be tired, I can't remember how to change my signature line.. )

Congrats on your new BC! :)
To change your signature lie go to "My Profile" you will find it there!
We have a 2009 BC 3250TS and couldn't be happier with it! Love the space, getting to know great people on trips and expecially going to rallies!

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig! We wish you many happy and safe trips!