Grandchild needed

MC9

I think I need to rent a grandchild to wire my Jensen TV to the DVD/STEREO/ETC. Like a previous poster my output is connected to the putput. There are RWY wires everywhere but, I still can't play the TV through the stereo speakers of the radio. Sure would like to see a schematic of the correct wiring.

wdk450

MC9
I would call Heartland service and see if they can e-mail or FAX it to you. If service doesn't know, ask to be put in contact with the brand manager.

BTW, your signature line doesn't have your rig model.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
We have 9 1/2 GC....how many do you want??..........the rent is cheap....a few I will pay you to take. There are no warranties applied and no return policies are in affect.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
MC9, well I have to up date my last post. Just received a phone call tonite. The new count on grandchildren is now 10 1/2. This is now an OMG moment. Lets see...5 kids+5 more inlaw kids+10 1/2 GC........we are moving to Montana with no forwarding address. That is FAR more noise than we need.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
It requires and additional HDMI connection between the surround sound system and the HDMI ready TV...