Traded in 08 Sundance on a new one

JakeB

Well today we traded in the 2008 Sundance 3300BHS for the 2011 Sundance 330RLB. My daughter loves the lofted rear bunk. Its going on its maiden voyage this weekend and on till end of week.

jimtoo

Congratulations Jake, Hope everything works well for you.

And welcome back to the forum.

Jim M

GETnBYE

Congrats on the new Sundance. Not sure I could let go of our BC, even if it meant we were getting a newer one. I think we finally got all the kinks out, I don't want to start over. I do think those lofts are really cool tho!
Have fun,
Nita

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Way to go JakeB. I know if we ever decide to trade our Bighorn, we would go for another. I agree with GETnBye though, we've done so many "personal" things to our rig it would be tough to have to start all over. Heck, I'm still doing mods and adding nice stuff to make life easier and the rig more suitable for our lifestyle. Enjoy your new Sundance and travel safe..

JakeB

We have been getting it ready all evening to go out on road for vacation. We are hitting Mammoth Cave in KY this weekend then over to Lake Rudolph and Holiday World in southern Indiana for 4 days. My little girl was to sleep in the loft by herself tonight. She is only 4 and cannot wait till Saturday morning to go camping. Wife has been working on linens and kitchen stuff. I've been working on getting SuperSprings ordered for truck and mounting up all the LCD flatscreen mounts.