Wondering about start date for our new rig

supernan1414

Is it possible to find out when our 3185 RL goes into production?? Also we ordered a booth dinnette and are these cheked carefully before they are shipped?? I have read hear that a few showed up with table and chairs. WE ordered it 2 weeks ago this coming Monday.

jimtoo

Hi Bill and Barbara,

Contact your dealer and ask if he has the VIN (serial number) yet. I think the factory will give the dealer the VIN and build date before hand. If he does not have it, ask if he will get it for you and if nothing else, call Heartland Customer service with all you information as last resort. Your dealer should take care of you and provide the information.

Jim M

K

karykatz

Bill and Barbara,

If you can provide me with a little more information, I will gladly check on your unit when I get back in the office next week. What dealer did you purchase from? Rest assured if you ordered a booth, it will have one.

Thanks

supernan1414

We ordered it from Oliver's Campers. Inc.
Rte 12, Norwich, NY

It was ordered June 14

Thank You, I got a chuckle out of your comment about the booth dinette.

K

karykatz

Bill and Barbara,

Your unit will be finished the week of July 19th. You also have to allow for time for the unit to be transported to NY. I did confirm the unit is being built with a booth dinette. Can't wait for you to see it. Enjoy the 4th.