DC Light/Fan Switches

I have a 2011 NT 32BUDS. Have taken her it out twice now for 11 total nights so we are working the bugs out. I have one small one that I do not think worthy to pursue under warranty and want y'alls input. The switch that controls the DC fan in the bathroom "froze" and is "stuck" in the off position. What is a source on these switches? Has anyone had any issues with these? It appears that I can take of the switchplate, un hook the bad switch and replace it with easy I just need a switch. Thanks in advance.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Mac, is the switch up on the fan? A pushbutton type? Or is it a wall switch, the small rocker type? The pushbutton type is available at Radio Shack or probably a home center in the electrical dept. The wall type is a pretty easy switch to change but probably only available at a dealer or on the web. Either one is an easy fix.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
If you mean that little black push on/off button switch on the fan, you could probably find something at Radio Shack to replace it. Even a toggle switch would work. Take it along for size.

Mac,

What is the brand of this fan? If it's Fantastic Vent Corp, then they will likely send you a switch at no charge Their number is on the left side of the Portal. Also, consider giving Heartland Customer Service a call at 877-262-8032. They won't likely have the switch on-hand but it may be worth calling them anyway.

Jim