Cabinet shelves

Nice John! Why is it I always thing of the hardest way to solve an issue and others come up with the simplest / best way?

The cabinet over my appliance garage in the Landmark Grand Canyon is HUGE. It's begging me for a shelf. I like your mod and may be doing it. Same for my 2 cabinets above the pantry cabinet.

Jim

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Tools! It's all about having tools. ;-) Nice work John. I've done a similar mod where the "fireplace" was supposed to go. I used that white wire shelving.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Tools! It's all about having tools. ;-) Nice work John. I've done a similar mod where the "fireplace" was supposed to go. I used that white wire shelving.

Probably one of the main reasons we won't give up our sticks & bricks abode. Kinda hard to haul my WW'ing tools around in the BH. Not to mention all of Dar's stuff. Like her Dept. 56 megalopolis collections.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Probably one of the main reasons we won't give up our sticks & bricks abode. Kinda hard to haul my WW'ing tools around in the BH. Not to mention all of Dar's stuff. Like her Dept. 56 megalopolis collections.

All the STUFF is why we keep out sticks and bricks. But that doesn't stop us from RVing. We are not full timers but ANY-TIMERS as we will go any time and be gone for anytime.