LCD Mounting Bracket

billyk21

We have a 2008 3370 Bighorn with a 27" Olevia LCD. Has anyone out there replaced their TV? If so were you able to use the same mounting bracket? I just purchased a 32" Sony LCD which is close in size to the old one and would like to use the old bracket if possible.

Thanks for any input.

Bill

dudley43

I replaced the Olivia in our 2009 3670 Bighorn this spring. I was able to mount a 40 inch Samsung 120 hz (greatest picture I have ever seen) using the same bracket. I purchased a mount at Menards and used the steel center panel on the Heartland mount to screw the swing mount to. I just had to drill two additional holes. It works great and allows the LCD TV to br positioned where it is best viewed. The TV slips onto the new mount and locks on and is easily lifted off for travel (place in in the center of the king matress in the bedroom.

I then mounted the Olivia in the "Basement" on another swing arm mount from Menards. I bolted that mount onto a 2 1/2" 18" section of pipe threaded onto a 2 1/2" floor flange and bolted that to the very back (aft) 4" inside from the baggage door as the factory installed cable/satellite connection and 120 volt outlet is located on the back wall. The TV swings back into the "basement" allowing full access to the storage. For travel, the TV simply is lifted off the swing-arm mount and is safely stored to avoid unnecessary strain on the mount or TV.