Two new Big Horns side by side

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We are currently in Rock Island, IL at Leisure Lake CG. Woke up the other morning and noticed a new neighbor with a new 3655RL. We didn't take miuch time to talk but he was registered in South Dakota for a home base and bought his new 5ver in Wisconsin. His was built in 08/06 and mine was built in 06/06. We had a short chat about the Quality issues we've both found but we both like our trailers. Lin & I will be leaving Monday the 16th for Branson and then on to the Hill Country near San Marcos, TX.

jpmorgan37

Ray, on your way down, stop in and see us at Cedar Ridge Park. We are only eight miles west of I-35 at exit 301 in Temple. We've only had one other Bighorn and no Landmarks in the park since the first of September.

Have a safe and great trip,

John

jimtoo

Hey Ray, don't know how long you will be in the Texas hill country, but if your near Kerrville, TX in February, we will be having a good RV.Net rally. It is the 5th Kerrville Sweetheart Rally. Check it out here. http://www.rvrally.net Of course the rally is open to all. So let us here you. :D
Jim

Sorry if someone went to the .com site...It should have been .net. Thanks for alerting me Jim.

Last edited:
J

jjjelm

We are now in Minden NV ...left home 9/30 for 7 months on the road. We stayed at a R.V. park in Elko,NV two nights ago and there was a new Landmark with AZ plates but no one at home...you out there in "forum land" ??

jbeletti

I had just left my seasonal site near Marengo, IL and while traveling east on US-20, parked at a farm home on the north side of US-20 a few miles east of the I-90 junction was a Landmark.

All 5ers catch my eye in my travels but this one really took me by surprise - a Landmark owner that near to my home and my home CG??

Jim

J-W&E

We are currently in Branson at Branson Stagecoach Rv Park on RT 165. We will be leaving Branson on Oct 20th for the TX hill country. We have reservations for the month of Nov. at Buckhorn Lake near Kerrville.....we are from WI too..........it is a small world.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We'll be leaving Branson around the 26th of October. Depending on the dates for the Dallas/Ft. Worth Rally we would like to stop at that. We then have reservations for 2 months at Leisure RV Park in Fentress. We have no definite plans from Jan. 1st for the rest of the Winter. I know Kerrville isn't far away so maybe we can be there in February.