Kids at the Rally, ideas for activities?

Del600

Iowa Chapter Founding Father
Our wonderful angel Lauren, will be attending her 2nd rally with us. She is 2 and full of energy.

Has anyone been to the area with children in the past, and can you recommend any must do activities we can start looking in to?

Is anyone else bring children to the rally?

IMG00149.jpg

Hi Mark,

We have no planned activities for kids but I am sure there will be plenty of us oldsters ready to dote over little Lauren :)

They have a nice playground with new equipment at the KOA. The swings are kiddie type the the child slips into.

I got nothing else - sorry. But others will have their kids too and hopefully someone will come up with some ideas.

Jim

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Mark, thought I would give a few words of caution for Lauren. We took our grandson with us to the Rally in Branson ,Mo. and he had the best time of his little life. The culprit was JimB he can spoil kids rotten in a heartbeat and Daltyn still asks about Jim. Daltyn became a fixture with Jim even as busy as a bee he was and he truly enjoys little ones. I would also say Jim wasn't the only one spoiling him ,a great bunch of Heartland members helped him out. Plan on a great time see you all again in Nashville.....Kenny

Aw Kenny, ya ratted me out! I don't have any grand children yet and frankly, I "can" wait - a long time more :) But Daltyn was like my Velcro buddy - I just couldn't shake him. Great kid.