32 BUDS Jensen TV Questions

First, I searched and never found an answer on this but how do you remove the TV's both from the inside pivot bedroom/living area mount and from the outside kitchen mount. And are these two TV's the same.

My inside TV has stopped working and I wanted to swap them out while I wait on a warranty repair. The TV issue is strange. It will turn on and will work on the channel it is on. However the remote nor the buttons on the TV work. No surge issues I am aware of as all other electronics are working (water heater, refridge, all lights, DVD player, microwaves, etc ....

Thanks in advance for your help.

JENSENRVdirect

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

We will need additional information in order to answer your questions. It would be best for you or your dealer to call us for more troubleshooting. You can reach us on our toll free technical support line at (877) 845-8750. We are available M-F 8:00 AM until 6:00 PM EDT.

We look forward to hearing back from you.