Wheel bearings and seals

traveler44

Does anybody know which bearings and seals I will need to fit our 09-- BH 3370? I am thinking about doing a Timken bearing upgrade and I would like to have some good inside seals on hand before I ever pull a hub. I always carried spares in our old pull trailer, so of course I never needed them after I packed the bearings the first time. Tom M.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I replaced my OEM seals with CR seals. #CR22558 I can't guarantee this is the same number you would need because of the 7000# axle on yours. Ours is a 6000# axle. They were available at NAPA in stock. They can also cross reference the bearing numbers if you bring in both inner and outer bearings and races.

ON edit, OOP's, I thought I read 3670 not 3370. You should have the same spindle & seals unless you have the never lube bearings. If that's the case, the spindles are different than the EZ lubes.

Last edited:

goodtruck

You might be able to get the bearing # and the correct seal # from Heartland parts dept. Then you can have NAPA or someone else cross the # to the brand you want.

Jarhead

USMC Phantom Phixer
Does anybody know which bearings and seals I will need to fit our 09-- BH 3370? I am thinking about doing a Timken bearing upgrade and I would like to have some good inside seals on hand before I ever pull a hub. I always carried spares in our old pull trailer, so of course I never needed them after I packed the bearings the first time. Tom M.

We have a 09 - BH3370 as well and had the bearings cleaned in a hot tank, inspected (they were ok) and repacked with "Pro-Ma" grease. I replaced the bearing grease seals using Raybestos #761-5605.