New owners

billd

Well we put a deposit on a Big Horn 3670RL today at the Pomona RV show. The wife and I had looked at lots of 5th wheels in the past two years Heartland makes one of the nicest built trailers we have ever seen. Met a lot of the Hartland employees there, great bunch of people.

So now it is about a 3 week wait to get the unit, since we added a second ac unit.

Bill

Bopper

Congratulations!! I am sure that you will enjoy your new rig. We will do the PDI and sign the final papers for our new 3500RL tomorrow (providing that the service guys can complete their work before then). Then it is transfer the "stuff" from our present trailer and prepare to take off to Florida on November 1.

Best wishes for many happy miles.

Best regards,
Bopper

A retired couple and 2 very spoiled Cocker Spaniels
Bighorn 3500 RL

Fordsd250

It is always great to hear of new owners. Hope everything is to your liking and I know you will enjoy your new rigs. We can't wait til 31 Dec 06 when my DW retires and we can go when we want.
We have a early 06 3500 and just love it. We have almost 10000 miles on it and so far only minor issues that were taken care of in a very timely manner by the dealer or Heartland. (I may have done some minor fixes)
Oh by the way, we seem to have one of those spoiled dog.(I did not do it):D