Edge Air Conditioner Leaks

frances2

I wonder if any other Edge owners are having problems with thier A/C unit leaking onto the floor of the camper. Ours is brand new, and, has been in the shop 3 times for this--no one seems to know what the answer is.:(

RoadJunkie

Do a search, I seem to recall there are four screws that compress a seal to contain water. Some owners have found this procedure worked. Good luck.

dgoy

I wonder if any other Edge owners are having problems with thier A/C unit leaking onto the floor of the camper. Ours is brand new, and, has been in the shop 3 times for this--no one seems to know what the answer is.:(

Is the leak showing up on the floor and not the ceiling? I have a problem of it showing up on the floor in which the source is from the slide seals on a M18. My 18 is not equipped with rain gutters or a awning for the slide like other trailers, therefore it has tendency to leak.

Zeman

My M22 left water on the floor on an extremely humid day. Could not find where it came from---guess I'm not alone.......

hoefler

Is it possible that it is condensing water on the inside cover of the A/C unit and dripping on the floor?? Mine has done this when we where down in Tunica in very high humidity. If so, it would be considered normal and there is nothing you can do with it untill the humidity drops in the unit. I have also had condesation on the ceiling registers as well. After about a day of running the A/C, the humidity dropped enough that is was no longer a problem.

freeltm

The AC in our M-22 has leaked condensation since we first got it. The dealership was no help. Supposedly they couldn't replicate the problem (yeah right). So I took it to a a different mechanic. He just called me. The AC is defective and is being replaced free of charge by Dometic.