3250TS (2009 model) - Closet Door locking hardware

When we took possession of our new 3250TS Big Country, we didn't notice that one of our closet doors is missing the plastic piece that locks them closed when travelling. Any idea what we have to do to obtain a replacement? It's the one on my wife's side of the closet, so you DO understand that her first option will be for the one on MY side of the closet to suddenly become missing.

jimtoo

Well,,, you have a couple of options... call Heartland Customer service, 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030, explain what is wrong,,, or take it back to your dealer and explain what is wrong,,,, Or tell your wife you cannot do anything about it and try to explain why you cannot do anything about it. I would think either of the first two suggestions would be better than the third. :D

Jim M

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
When we took possession of our new 3250TS Big Country, we didn't notice that one of our closet doors is missing the plastic piece that locks them closed when travelling. Any idea what we have to do to obtain a replacement? It's the one on my wife's side of the closet, so you DO understand that her first option will be for the one on MY side of the closet to suddenly become missing.

Just take some velcro and put it along the edge of the door and on the frame where it meets the door and viola you will have a door that will stay closed. The heck with the plastic piece. It will only break again. (the voice of experience)

B

bwwalczak

Jim, is correct on all suggestions except the last one! These parts do break, so Heartland customers service is aware of how to replace.