Items I will be bringing to sell during the Rally

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I did this last year and it really helped to find interested people befire the Rally ever started. I hope it helps the rest of you too.

I will be bringing our Coleman RoadTrip Grill. Not only do I have the grill to sell but I also have the rolling duffle bag and a cast iron grilling plate. We used this many times and it works great. We decided that we wanted to downsize to WeberQ grill instead this this one will be ready for someone to get a deal on. I will post the price a little later as I haven't really investigated it yet. Will let you know soon.

Well I am thinking $80.00 for the grill with accessories.

Thanks for looking,
Mark

Last edited:

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Unless I sell it before Nashville, I will have my Weber Baby Q with me for sale. It includes a slip-on cover. I moved up to the larger Q200.

Jim

Thanks Jim! I just went out and bought one. I guess the old saying fits a day late and a dollar short.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I've got a kingpin tripod stabilizer that I would be willing to part with. If anyone is interested, let me know by PM or email and I'll see if I can find someone coming to the rally that will haul it to Nashville.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
So I've done some digging and have found a few more items to reduce the weight.

Pin Box mounted level
2 LED tail lights
Chair Hangers
Radio Control Helicopter
Winegard Video switcher
Truck Tire step
Aluminum Tri pod stabilizer. (I just installed front JT's, working good)

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
My tripod stabilizer is no longer available. A friend of mine and new Bighorn owner is taking it off my hands. At least its staying in the Heartland family.

beasleyrl

I will have a wireless JT LVL-1 RV leveling System at the rally. Hopefully we will have Level Up installed the day before the rally so I won't need this anymore. I also have a Tom-Tom Go 730 that I purchased in November. Please PM me if you are interested.

DW_Gray

I have queen size memory foam mattress topper. We used it about 3 weeks and DW said it's too soft for her. $20.00

Boca_Shuffles

Trade Recliner for European Style Chair?

We have two light tan Ultra Leather Recliners (2010 Godiva decor) that we might consider trading one or both for the European style chairs with foot rests. Considering change to make packing trailer easier.

Contact at the rally or send PM if interested.

Tom and Bobbi cell 248 345-2478

porthole

Retired
Hard to tell from the website, but the helo looks like a pretty small piece, about how big is it?

I'll take the tire step.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hard to tell from the website, but the helo looks like a pretty small piece, about how big is it?

I'll take the tire step.
Right now it's in the box in the front storage compartment. I'd guess it's right at 15" long. Rotors, I'd guess 12" diameter. I have a spare body for it and spare rotor blades and the "training" landing gear set. Being full time, it's difficult to fly outside if there's even the slightest breeze.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
We have a set of Timbrens that fit a 2500HD 1999 - 2010 .
Part number is GMRCK25S.

rally price $100.00. They are almost new. About 1500 miles on them and only 500 of that was towing.

porthole

Retired
Right now it's in the box in the front storage compartment. I'd guess it's right at 15" long. Rotors, I'd guess 12" diameter. I have a spare body for it and spare rotor blades and the "training" landing gear set. Being full time, it's difficult to fly outside if there's even the slightest breeze.

Well your last 10 word ---------

I'll still take the step.

dieselsweetheart

For the ladies out there (and the guys who cook).... I co-authored a cook-book with a colleague of mine (from the college of nursing) to raise money for our local Relay for Life chapter. It's filled with 541 recipes...everything from appetizers to main courses to dog biscuits and ant deterrent! (Don't worry, the inedible stuff has a chapter all its' own). We have been selling these books since early May and they are very popular and have received a lot of positive feedback from our buyers. They are the hard-back, ringed binder type.Washable cover should you splash or spill food on it... I have a limited amount available for sale. I'd like to completely sell out.

These are simple recipes with ingredients you have in your kitchen or that can be found in your local supermarket. No exotic ingredients like snail heads or flour that you can only find in 10 of the 50 states.

The cost of the cookbook (and a bargain I have to say) is $15. It is your donation to the Relay for Life (Cancer Research)...every penny we make goes right to Relay, not in our pockets!

Thank you so much in advance!!!!

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Cheryl, I would like to have a copy too. It sounds like a great cook book it can be a gift to Kenny cause he does most of the cooking around here. I will see you at the rally Kathy