A couple of questions about my new 2812

stsmark

Hi Mike,

I have a 2812 on order through Holmans, you may remember we talked about a month ago. I noticed that the 2011 Cyclones I have seen online have a Dometic 310 toilet. Will mine have that or if it has not been built can I request that toilet? I was going to have Holmans put one in upon delivery as my left foot has issues which wont work well for me with the pedal on the left like the previous model used. I had the same toilet in my Fuzion and it worked great for my situation.

I have seen some Road Warriors with full body paint and was wondering if it was going to come to the Cyclone as well, let me know the details if available. Do you have any pictures of the red graphics which I ordered on mine? I know it's going to look good just curious.

Thanks Mark Dietrich

Mike Aplin

As far as I know that will be the same toilet. The only way that I could see it being a different toilet is if the supplier runs out of that model and a substitute model is used in its place. As far as pictures of the RED graphics. I don't have any pictures of the new graphics that I can send to you however, if you want to give us a shout today we can discuss it. Your unit just finished being completed and your dealer will be picking up the unit any day. I am very excited for you. Take care, Mike

Mike Aplin

Cyclone has no plans for full body paint in the near future. As far as the RED graphics and new BLUE graphics, I just posted the two new graphics on our Facebook page under Cyclone. I know you are excited to start using your new 2812 Cyclone. Thanks, Mike

stsmark

Mike,
Checked out the picture and really like the new graphics. Since i have the power ramp option I still have the pull down screen as well? If not I would like to ask that the loose screen be put in my unit so I can engineer a solution as my wife really wants to have the screen.

Thank for your patience, Mark