Tv removal on 3795

wercode4

I purchased a cyclone about 1 year ago. The tv is located above the entry. The television now does not work. No power to it. I attempted to check to see if the plug had worked it's way out. I soon found that the television is somehow attached to the cabinet. The opening on the cabinet is smaller than the tv and I can not get to the back to check the receptical that the DVD and the tv are plugged into. I hope I do not have to remove the cabinet face to access it. Help.:confused:

kuldaddy

Wercode,
I removed mine, I had to take it out through the bottom. It was a pain! I have since rebuilt the entire cabinet and installed an LCD TV on a nice fully adjustable arm. This should be standard. I will try to get some pictures and upload them.

Eric

wercode4

Thanks alot. I spoke with the dealer and they had no idea. If you could get the pictures up that would help before I rip it apart.

wercode4

Update on tv.

I forgot to post after i fixed the tv problem. I removed the 1/8th inch veneer and the moulding from the bottom of the cabinet. Once open i found a small hole drilled in the cabiney itself. I used a flashlight to see the plug on the wall to the rear of the tv. The plug had come out. I had my son, skinnier arms than mine, to plug it back in. Seems that is alot to go through to just reach the plug. However I placed color matched screws into the veneer for easy removal in the future.