LED Taillights

robnmo

Someone awhile back posted a thread about modifications they had made and in that thread another poster listed the manufacturer of the LED taillight strips Heartland uses. I went to the manufacturer website once and thought I had it bookmarked. I've lost (or didn't mark it) and I can't search up that thread now in the forum anywhere, and I've removed the tail light's and can't find a name anywhere. Does anyone know or remember who actually makes the LED tail lights used on the Cyclone's? Thanks

davelinde

I got mine from Heartland directly. Call them with the VIN and they can match the OEM part. At first I thought they were expensive... then I found out what others charge for LED lights and decided they were pretty reasonable.

davelinde

THANKS... That is much cheaper than the HL replacement part. My other side is flickering now... so I bookmarked this for future use.

fjspinelli

Common Sense Jake
I tried contacting Command Electronic's customer service via email to see if they would give us a break on the taillights since we all seem to have the same problem. So far, no answer. The quick fix is to purchase new ones and replace what we have. The better fix is to find another manufacturer. I am going to call AW Direct and see what I can find...I will keep you posted.

FJ

Faxing spec sheet to AW Direct for pricing as well.

Attachments

• Cyclone Taillights 003-6017XProductInfo.pdf
    229 KB · Views: 53
Last edited: