OTA TV Antenna

gregd

Can anyone tell me what brand and model the OTA antenna is on my 2011 Rushmore? I purchased a Winegard Wingman for it and it is obviously not the same configuration as a Sensar.

I could not find any manual in our packet or id # on the unit itself.

Thanks,

Greg

Willym

My 2011 has a Signal Commander model by AntennaTek Inc. They have a website http://www.antennatek.com

It looks like very similar to a Winegard antenna. My rig came with a manual, but the website contains most of the information shown in the manual.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
There have been several threads discussing the Wingman and from what was discussed and independently tested there is no significant improvement by adding this thing to an antenna. We get very good reception with the basic antenna tek rooftop antenna. Here is a website that helps find a good signal. Click Here

gregd

There have been several threads discussing the Wingman and from what was discussed and independently tested there is no significant improvement by adding this thing to an antenna. We get very good reception with the basic antenna tek rooftop antenna. Here is a website that helps find a good signal. Click Here

OK great...I will return it to CW. I am sure my wife will find something else to buy though. :rolleyes:

Thank you to everyone for the info.

~best...

Greg