Maiden Voyage in our ER 34QSRL

silverhawk

We just finished our "maiden" voyage in our new ER 34QSRL. We spent a week at Steamboat Lake in Colorado. We are really happy with the RV. The layout is great and very functional; the bed is comfortable; plenty of storage in the basement; pulled easily through the mountain passes. We did have some minor issues and will be taking it back to the dealer to get these things fixed. . . tank gauges are not reading correctly; some of the wall-paper trim pieces are not staying put; and the latches that hold the slam doors open on the outside are loose.

It was a good thing that we had read on the forum that the fuse for the front jacks have a tendency to blow as ours did just that when we got home. Luckily I had spare fuses.

All in all a great trip and we are looking forward to many more! :):)

mtmax

We are currently out on our maiden voyage with our new 29RKSA. So far nothing unexpected, the tow was effortless although I may need to increase the rear tire pressure in my TV as there was just a hint of bouce. This is most likely due to the road we travelled.

Keep enjoying your Elk Ridge as I know we will.

J.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
just recently returned from our second trip with our 34QSRL, 12 days in two different CG's, one in Traverse City. Already had minor issues fixed and had no problems this trip. also had three grandchildren spend 7 of the days with us without any problem. Bought a 1.7 cf refer to put in storage area for this annual trip and probably keep it in for beverages in the future. I hope i am as happy with the Elk Ridge in 5 yrs as i am now. Did a couple of mods (plexiglass in screen, electrical to 1.7 refer) and thinking of more.

Cimriver

Glad everything went so well.

1.5 weeks and we are off to Yellowstone with our 34QSRL. Can't wait!

goodtruck

Really glad that we are not the only ones that are really enjoying our Eagle Ridge.We have had ours for over a year and full time when we are not working and all is still well with the trailer.Hope everyone is as happy with theres as we are with ours.

We've had our 34QSRL out several times since we picked her up in April....a few minor issues, but are enjoying the experience. Nice unit. It will be in Nashville next week - can't wait!

Mike-Lil

I would be interested in finding out where the fuse is for the front jacks. Just returned home from a camping trip and I believe the fuse is blown on my front jacks. I had to manually crank up and down after being unable to find the fuse. I have a 2010 34QSRL, I have put it in the storage yard at the dealer so he can look at it(warranty) but will feel foolish if it is only a fuse that I can"t find. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
IN my 2011 34QSRL the fuse is right behind the battery, although when my front jacks quit it was a short somewhere else, so it was good i took it in to be looked at.

debh

i blew out the fuse on our maiden voyage this past week too. the dealer warned me about that. if the landing gear was raised all the way it would blow out. i got distracted and then OOPS!!
so, continued on the the next campground and manually dropped it there. was a few days before we got around to getting the proper fuse. we had called the dealer in the mean time and they told us where to find it.

it is (sundance 3300rlb) behind the battery and took a 30amp mini fuse. easy to change. now we have them for the next oops.

dealer did tell us to bring it down and they would put in a heavier duty motor for us that wouldnt do that.