Holster

Pulltab

Ok, so we pretty much covered your favorite carry weapon, now what about what holster you carry it in? I use a Crossbreed Super tuck, fortunately it fits my XD, G19 and my Walther PPS fits it although a tad loose. I found the Supertuck to be comfortable from day one and it is just like wearing a watch now..............ohh, and if I don't wear it I will know cause my pants will fall down!:p:D

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
A High Noon "Split Decision" which is an IWB and tuckable...I can carry wearing just a t-shirt. (and pants, of course ;))

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Holster? Don't need no stinking holster with a belt hook on the grip. That's what is on my S&W model 60.

Pulltab

LOL! That works fine on a revolver Jim, you DANG sure wouldn't want to do that with a glock LOL! I saw on the net the other day a guy shot his goodies off doing that! :p

Last edited:

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
LOL! That works fine on a revolve Jim, you DANG sure wouldn't want to do that with a glock LOL! I saw on the net the other day a guy shot his goodies off doing that! :p
I keep my Glock in a cloth Holster. Don't even remember where I got it but it as a velco strap on both sides of it so the velcro strap that goes over the hammer can be left or right handed.

Last edited:

Pulltab

I keep my Glock in a cloth Holster. Don't even remember where I got it but it as a velco stip on both sides of it so the velcro stip that goes over the hammer can be left or right handed.
What kind of glock do you have that has a hammer? LOL!!!

Pulltab

LOL!! I thought that is what you meant to say, but thought maybe you had your hands on a prototype LOL~

hart1369

:confused:i use uncle mikes iwbs fobus owb and bulldog pocket holster im still looking for the perfect set up fore each piece

buckeyebob

i have a rectangular belt holsterr that looks like a cell phone case.holds my ruger lcp in .380 9 ounce ,little gun big ole hollow points!!!!!bulldog brand. buckeyebob