help me heartland audio/video is gone

TexMexCB

I bought a 2011 3950 Cyclone HD (April 2010) and my TV has stopped working and now i can get sound but no video from my jensen dv2007 so now i have a TV just taking up space(when i called sharp OH guess what TV is outdated and not available) i live in my fiver full time and cannot afford to take it in to be fixed or i will be out hotel cost and that will be a major headache. Heartland what can you do to make this right.
Also i am hooked up on city water and my tank keeps filling up, was reading another post where they mentioned a ball valve being bad in the pump. Please help or at least give a good contact that i can call, my patients are getting thin. I just want my problems fixed after all it is a 2011 unit. Oh and yes not all things are perfect but hey when you buy a new unit you expect a quality product after all it is NEW right. Mods not trying to start trouble just want to be heard after all heartland said they would call me back 7 days ago but they must of been to busy on holiday

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Does your dealer have accommodations in their lot for overnight stay? Some do, to accommodate people that live in their trailers. If so, you would have to leave it during the day to have the repairs made and return at night to sleep.

Is your tv set to the right input for video? Is the sound coming from the tv or the stereo speakers? If it is only coming from the stereo speakers then you might not have the tv on the right input signal, check the yellow rca plug on the back of tv, this is the video feed.

As for your water tank filling while hooked up to the city water connection, check to make sure the winterizing valve in the universal docking center is switched to "normal". If it is in the winterizing position it will fill your water tank. The instructions are on the baggage door for the proper procedures.

TexMexCB

Thanks for the replies nearest dealer is 70 miles away in AL. I am in MS. As for the TV yes i have tried every input available, the other thing I forgot to mention is that it does not recieve CATV anymore, and no its not the coax I have my smaller lcd tv plugged in and it gets all the channels. But the one that came with the trailer does not do anything it searches and searches for signals and then nothing gets 3 channels at best. Like I said my smaller LCD gets all of the channels with the coax attached to it. I tried connecting the rca cables to my smaller LCD and I get no video when I use my Jensen dv2000 all the wires are connected just no video i get sound but thats it..... thx again