electrical switch in bedroom

We have just discovered an electrical switch that is located at the side of the drawers in the bedroom.....just beneath the countertop. Cannot figure out what it is for...........we have a 2010 3600 RL.
Thanks for your help.
Charles

RollingHome

Charles, does it turn off the ceiling speakers in the bedroom ? Is there a label at the switch, most HL switches do have a label near the BR switches. I have one that does turn off the speakers in the BR. Wait until your next trip and turn it off, get up in the middle of the night and blast the radio. Turn on the switch, if nothing hits you and you're still married come morning I was wrong.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We have an 08' 3600RL and there is no switch in that location on ours...do you have switches on the opposite wall, that's where we have switches, which is the outside of the W/D closet? If not, they might have something to do with the bedroom speakers, and you wouldn't know it unless the stereo was playing.

K

karykatz

Cahrles And Ruth,

I believe this is the switch to control your bedroom speakers. Turn on your radio with the sound playing in your bedroom. The switch should turn off the sound to the bedroom speakers.

Hope this helps.