fresh water tank leak

goodtruck

I filled the fresh water tank yesterday for the first time in 11 months and now I have water dripping from under the trailer just behind the rear axle.So I assume that some fitting needs to be tighten.My question is can I gain assess through the basement or how much or the bottom cover do I have to drop.
Thanks for any and all help.

goodtruck

Well decided to drop the bottom cover to drain the water,and let it dry out.19 days out of warranty.Talked to Heartland customer service and the gave me a price of a new one of around 100 bucks.I guess being that I have most of the work already done I will change it myself.Anyone know if there is a way to fix the 3 inch crack in it.

SmokeyBare

I believe your going to find the Fresh Water Tank located between the frame above the Axles. Even though this is a Toy Hauler Frame, I believe the tank locations are very close to the same on the Fifth Wheel RVs.

Attachments

• IMG_1660.JPG
    IMG_1660.JPG
    557.3 KB · Views: 44

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Just looking at the pics on HL's website for the 34QSRL, it's similar in layout to my BH3670. I doubt you will be able to access the fresh water tank from the basement area. I can't even see mine from the basement. It's probably somewhere near the axles and you'll have to drop the underbelly to get at it. Try removing a couple of screws holding up the cover along one side enough to pull it down and recon underneath.