A different udc setup

traveler44

I got rid of the cap for the big access hole in the udc and fastened a nylon cutting board from W.M. down inside the bottom. I ran my fresh water hose down and fastened it back underneith to keep it from hanging down. I added an extension to my black tank flush and driiled and plugged a hole for the cable tv. I screwed an eye screw in the top and hang the extra hose and cable with #12 single strand wire---"my universal twist ties".
This works great for me I can hook up the city water and cable tv and still lock the side compartment. When I flush the black tank I have an extension hose to hook up to that I can connect to outside the udc and then coil back up and rehang without getting water in the udc compartment.
The pictures show the coiled blackwater extension, the city water hose going through the floor and the plug that can be removed to run the tv cable through. I'M SORRY BUT THE ACCACHMENTS WON'T OPEN TO DOWNLOAD THE PICTURES. If anybodys interested I will email them to you. Tom M.